Ideas


So continuing from my last module I've now taken into account all of the research I've done on augmented reality, now I need to come up with Ideas.

To begin I decided I'd come up with a large amount of ideas first to see what I could come up with before I set my mind on the first few ideas that pop into my head. The following is the list I came up with for game using augmented reality:

Turn based Strategy - control units of troops on real battlefields

Life Sim - Similar to The Sims series only with augmented reality, build house and can interact with friends

Chopper Collect - Virtual chooper flying around real environment collecting items or rescuing people

Jet Fighters - Dog fights in jets flying around rooms

Racing - race around tabletops and surfaces with tiny vehicles

Brawling Fighting Game - fight a life size virtual opponent

Sniper game - use an AR device (such as vita) to aim and snipe tiny enemies

RPG - control a custom character around randomly generated environments, projected wherever

Fireman - put out virtual fires in your own home or work place

Rampage - stop and destroy virtual cities as if you was godzilla

God game - raise and manage a civilisation

Pet management - look after a tiny pet with augmented reality

No comments:

Post a Comment